A feature of the Doctor Life V7 apparatus is 4 sections (chambers) for pumping air - 2 modes (Mode 1 - massage and mode 2 - lymphatic drainage) - Mechanical timer (10, 20, 30 minutes) - Pressure up to 250 mm Hg. Art.
Mode 1 - massage (injection of cameras from bottom to top in one camera). The regimen is designed to treat venous diseases, massage soft tissues, reduce volumes and improve blood circulation.
Mode 2 - lymphatic drainage (chambers are pumped with air sequentially). It improves lymph flow and blood circulation, removes excess fluid from the body, and relieves swelling. Due to the removal of excess fluid, there is a gradual elimination of cellulite. The program is performed by gradually pumping all the cameras from the bottom up.
Model: Doctor Life LX-7 V7
Number of Modes: 2
Number of cameras: 4
Maximum pressure: 200 mmHg
Voltage / Frequency: 220-240 Volts / 50-60 Hz
Manufacturer Daesung Maref
Weight: 2 kg.
This unit is designed and used for:
- Correction of a figure
- Therapy of varicose veins and its prevention, chronic venous diseases
- Lymphatic edema
- Postoperative and post-traumatic edema
- Parkinson's disease
- Cerebral paralysis
- Improving the functioning of the lymphatic system in pregnant women
- Paralysis of the limbs
- For bedridden patients, regardless of the reasons (surgery, spinal injury, chronic illness) for the prevention of venous thrombosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Stressful condition
- Weakened blood circulation
- Obstruction of the intestines, constipation
- Exercise, weakness, fatigue, insomnia
- In order to increase tone, restore elasticity and firmness of the skin
- With the syndrome of "tired legs"
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- Prevention of prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Before use, consult a specialist:
- Electronic medical implanted devices
- Recently transferred thrombosis; thrombophlebitis; acute inflammation; suppuration; fractures cardiovascular failure 2B - 3 stages, cardiac edema;
- Micro and macroangiopathy in diabetes
- Menstrual cycle and pregnancy (in case of threat of interruption)
- Paresthesia or skin damage
- malignant tumors; benign tumors prone to growth
- High blood pressure (above 180 mmHg)