- Vitafon-t vibroacoustic impact device / digital display / timer application instructions
- Composition Electronic unit of the Vitafon-T device - 1 pc.
- Protective case for vibro-acoustic transducers - 1 pc.
- Power supply - 1 pc.
- Operation manual and Instructions for use - 1 pc.
- Consumer packaging - 1 pc.
- Description The Vitafon-T vibroacoustic impact apparatus (hereinafter referred to as the apparatus) is a medical device and is intended for carrying out vibroacoustic physiotherapy using the home or ambulatory phoning method.
- The device is included in the nomenclature list of the classifier of medical products of Roszdravnadzor - code 324920 vibroacoustic therapy devices.
- In the international classifier GMDN (world nomenclature of medical devices), the device has the code GMDN: 61096.
- The device acts on tissues and organs by modulated low-intensity mechanical vibrations (microvibrations) in the acoustic frequency range, which makes it possible to achieve a pronounced therapeutic effect. With direct contact of the vibroacoustic transducer (vibraphone) with the surface layers of the skin, microvibrations penetrate into tissues (in a radius and to a depth of 7-10 cm) and selectively affect various biological structures, as well as compensate for the deficit of microvibrations in tissues and organs.
- The device is used as an independent means of physiotherapy in the treatment of various diseases (fractures, injuries, bruises, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, etc.), and as an additional tool to the main therapy (surgical and medication), which allows to significantly improve the results of treatment and avoid disease recurrence.
- The device is used for the prevention and treatment of diseases associated with impaired capillary blood flow and lymph flow.
- The device has anti-inflammatory, anti-edema, analgesic, trophic and regenerative effects.
- It is used to treat functional disorders associated with the violation of the innervation of organs and tissues, to enhance immunity, to consolidate the therapeutic effect after recovery and as a preventive measure.
- Vibro-acoustic device with digital indication and timer AC power supply voltage - 220 ± 22 V Power consumption - 8 VA (no more) Power supply voltage from an external DC source - 12 ± 1.3 V Continuous operation time - 8 h (not less) Mass of the device, net - 0.7 kg (not more than) Overall dimensions of the electronic unit - 135x63x35 mm (not more) Dimensions of the power supply - 80x50x90 mm (not more) Features of sale Without a license Indications The device is used as an independent means of physiotherapy or as complement remedy for the main therapy (as a rule, medication) for the following diseases:
- IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE Increase of working capacity Removal of fatigue Improvement of the potency DISEASES OF THE SPINE And DENTALS Osteochondrosis Hernia of the intervertebral disk Scoliosis Back pain Arthritis, injuries, menis, search spine Dislocation, sprain Rana, contusion, hematoma Burn UROLOGICAL DISEASES Prostate adenoma Prostatitis Cystitis, Urinary Incontinence DISEASE Nia gastrointestinal tract Chronic Gastritis Hemorrhoids Constipation CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE Hypertension Effects of stroke trophic ulcers ALLERGY bronchitis Sinusitis, colds, acute respiratory disease, glaucoma, cataracts, toothache, braces SYSTEM, periodontitis, gingivitis sensorineural hearing loss Diabetes mellitus, chronic hepatitis Contraindications is contraindicated system:
- - in the area closer than ten centimeters from malignant neoplasms;
- - when pregnancy is closer than ten centimeters from the fetus;
- -in the area closer than ten centimeters from a blood clot with thrombophlebitis;
- - in the area closer than ten centimeters from atherosclerotic formation in patients with severe atherosclerosis;
- - in acute infectious diseases; -in the acute phase of infectious diseases and high (more than 38.5 ° C) body temperature (except in the case of the presence of special guidelines);
- -in the range of implanted stimulants.
- Dosage The physiotherapy procedures by the device are carried out independently, special preparation is not required.
- The pronounced therapeutic effect in most cases occurs as a result of a course of treatment.
- The duration of the course of treatment depends on the severity, duration and nature of the disease and varies from a few days to several months.
- For each disease, detailed techniques and recommendations for a course of treatment have been developed.
- After the diagnosis, determine the area of exposure in accordance with the Instructions for Use (areas of impact are shown on the color tabs). According to the table given in the Instructions for Use (Phoning Techniques) for a particular disease, determine the mode and time of exposure.